Green Mission to Japan
The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its second Green economy Cluster/SME mission to be organised in Japan alongside “Tokyo Decarbonisation Expo”.
· Mission dates: February 28 to March 1, 2024
· Application deadline: 30 October 2023
· It is a physical mission in Tokyo, Japan
Unique opportunity for B2B meetings!
The participants will have the opportunity to exhibit at the “Tokyo Decarbonisation Expo” (https://www.decarbonization-expo.jp/hub/en-gb.html) within a common booth for all the participants of the mission.
Number or places is limited, hence a selection process will be held.
Targets participants are EU SMEs companies (and clusters) operating in below sectors:
– Energy production & conservation : Renewables, biomass, CCS, SMRs, co-generation, energy storage, advanced materials, thermal isolation…
– Efficiency and sustainability: Sustainable consumer products, recycling, waste reduction, re-usable products…
– Mobility: Zero emission vehicles, hydrogen, e-bikes, fuel cells, micro mobility…
The EU-Japan Centre will cover participation fees to the fair, and the booth operational costs.
The participating company is expected to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses.
Participants will also benefit from a €600 grant to help offset some of above mentioned costs.
– display your technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
– meet potential business partners
– create new business opportunities
– develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
– discover business opportunities with Japanese companies in Japan and beyond
For more information about the mission and to apply: